Manzano Day School
An independent nonprofit private elementary serving pre-kindergarten through fifth grade school elevates marketing and communications.
Integrated Marketing Strategy Branding Design & Development Social Media Marketing
Manzano Day School is an independent non-profit elementary school serving pre-k through fifth grade in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Founded in 1938, Manzano Day School is dedicated to innovative child-centered education, excellence in teaching, and Joy in Learning®. As the birth rate among Baby Boomers has dropped and digital technology transforming the way expectant parents make decisions about private school enrollment rates have been a challenge for schools across the board. Manzano Day School tapped LuckyTamm Digital Marketing to help find new ways to connect with expectant parents, current community members, alumni, and donors. Together, this partnership has helped explore new opportunities and digital advertising outlets in cohesive, concerted effort.
Since working together, LuckyTamm Digital Marketing developed:
- Brand guidelines: logo usage, color, typography
- Postcard mailer design and printing
- A holistic approach to digital marketing strategies and community involvement
- Market research
- Comprehensive digital, print, and traditional advertising strategy
- Social media marketing/editorial calendar
- Graphic design services
- Professional Photography
- Advertising and Community Partnership Management